New Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Paradisus Riviera Cancún- Mexico Adventures- Trip preparation


Cannot believe it..tomorrow, my 24 year old daughter, Tammi and I will be leaving for a resort for 4 days and 3 nights in Mexico, called the Paradisus Riviera Cancún. I was fortunate enought to win some 3 free nights at a Travel Impressions trade show that was held at the Warwick Hotel in Denver. All, I am having to pay for is airfare which I found on American Airlines for $290.00 round trip. As hard as I try, I never am able to find time to pack untill the last minute....This can mean two things. One, I will either have too much "stuff", or I will not take something I dearly want....Yes, you are reading this right. I am a travel consultant who can help others plan and pack but do a horrible job of packing for myself. Back to packing. Since I know I will want to dress up for dinner as the Paradisus Riviera Cancún, has some quality places to eat at. There is the Tequila Grill Restaurant, mexican cuisine, á la carte (reservation required). Then there is the Capri Restaurant à la carte mediterranean menu (reservation required) and the Restaurant Sumire, Japanese à la carte cuisine featuring a sushi bar and Tepanyaki tables (reservation required)
Gourmet restaurant à la carte. Finally, there is the L´Hermitage specializes in french cuisine (reservation required reservation required and only for guests over 16 years of age); awarded "4 Diamonds by the AAA"
At 11 pm, I am finally packed for our 7:00 AM flight from Denver Since this an international flight, we will have to be at the airport two hours before check in. Time for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment