New Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Las Vegas-Day 2 Sun at Last





Traveling with someone new can have ups and downs. tThis morning, I discovered that Cookie is a night owl who likes to sleep in. I thought I was a night owl..but discovered I am more morning...luckliy, Cookie and I both know how to compromise! This morning we also have come up with a new plan of attack for Vegas. Since we are off the strip, at the Rio, and taking shuttles, we decded that we are going to take our night outfits, make up ect with us today. This, will save time and our feet!

In Sunday's blog, I mentioned changing hotels. Since the weather is not warm today and we got a good rate here, we are staying put, for now. The downside, besides, the coffee maker, is the internet service is costing me $13.95 for 24 HOURS. But,the upside, is they DO NOT charge for resort feees. Yes, resort fees. Various hotels have extra fees for telephone, in room safe, pool usage, fitness center, ect.

Monday, was started with a trip to the City Center Mall..what a gorgeous place! When you walk inside, designer trade marks are on the expansive walls, in bold letters. These being Prada, and Fendi. Next,

1 comment:

  1. Price will vary for a hostel depending on what part of the world you are in.

    Hostel Buenos Aires

    ReplyDelete